In WITH DIGITAL ORCHESTRATION, S.L., a company specialised in the development of digital solutions, we have an Integrated Management System for the following scopes:
- ISO 9001 "Consulting and implementation of digital transformation projects".
- ISO 27001 “Information security management system that supports: Consulting and implementation of digital transformation projects. According to the applicability statement version 0".
Aware of the importance of information security in the services we provide, the general management assumes the permanent commitment to offer maximum satisfaction to its clients by executing projects with the highest possible security and quality, applying wherever possible the best market practices, together with efficient and innovative techniques and methods, all in accordance with our values and principles of behaviour and taking into account the parties involved by our activities, in the digital sector.
WITH DIGITAL ORCHESTRATION, S.L. defines its policy of integrated management system as a means to ensure the security of information and improve the quality of our service and competitiveness of the company.
Our commitments are specified in the following points:
To maintain the Integrated Management System in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards.
To satisfy the applicable legal requirements, the information security requirements as well as our customers' requirements.
To continually improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System.
To identify and satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers, converting them into requirements that form the starting point for the provision of the service.
To have trained and qualified personnel and the means and resources necessary for the provision of the service entrusted by the client.
Safeguarding the security parameters of the company's information assets in terms of their confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Our Integrated Management System policy is publicly available to all interested parties via our website.
As part of our ISO 9001 and 27001 compliance, we follow a strict homologation process for all our suppliers. We take into account 5 criteria to certify our providers:
- Historical: criteria applicable only to those suppliers, collaborators and subcontractors known prior to the implementation of our Integrated Management System.
- Certificates: the provider should have ISO 9001 or ISO 27001 certifications, or any other that helps us to comply with the service.
- References and experience: providers recommended by workers or clients or by other suppliers or subcontractors already approved.
- Price: Prices and payment facilities adjusted to our requirements.
- Delivery deadlines: compliance with the agreed deadlines for delivery of the product or the performance of the requested service.
In addition, to comply with section 8.4.3 e) of ISO 9001 ON "the control and monitoring of the performance of the external provider to be applied by WITH", we verify that:
- At most 2 non-conformities for any of the approval criteria is permitted. The provider would be revoked from our homologation list in the event of more than 2 non-conformities referring to the same approval criteria.
- Only the WITH Management will have the possibility of maintaining the supplier/subcontractor even if the number of non-conformities has been exceeded.
- The reassessment is carried out once a year. If the supplier do not receive any email about the result of their reassessment, they can consider that they are still maintained as approved suppliers.